WW1N NIce guy to deal with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
hpadron2004

WW1N NIce guy to deal with

Post by hpadron2004 »

I recently did a trade deal with Ed Grogan WW1N and he treated me as a gentleman,he drove almost 200 miles to meet me in a local hamfest and do the trade,the item was even better than he described,he is a man of his word,a trustable guy,I will do business with him again with no worries.
Thanks to hams like him the good ham radio spirit is been kept high.

Hector
AD4C
Lake Worth,FL
God bless America
wd4aqx

Post by wd4aqx »

I too dealt with Ed and found him to be very helpful & honest. I had to drive down from North Carolina to pick up the tower but was not able to meet with him, though we talked from time to time on the phone. The tower was just like he described it, in excellent condition. It was a pleasure to deal with him.
k8pcu

WW1N - TOP SHELF

Post by k8pcu »

:D :D :D I have had many dealings with Ed and you will not find a finer gentleman or more honest person to deal with. I highly reccomend Ed to anyone.
WV4I

Yep, WW1N is good guy.

Post by WV4I »

Got MT-3000A tuner from him,. Easy deal, fair price, fast ship, unit as stated. Thanks, Ed....
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

Ed WW1N is also a great supporter of the QTH.com classifieds.

- Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com