W8MJM Matt- Great seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
J28AA

W8MJM Matt- Great seller

Post by J28AA »

Matt W8MJM is a great seller with outstanding communication. Item looks as advertised and shipped to APO address before he received my MO payment.
I recommend Matt W8MJM to anyone who wishes to deal with him.
Thank you.
Darko J28AA
N2NQ

Post by N2NQ »

I agree -- Matt is a great seller with excellent communication, fast shipping, and his items are as advertised. Recommended.

Thanks & 73,
John N2NQ