CHRISTIAN SCAMMER OR BOTH

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
britishham

Post by britishham »

Hi
Again the Bitchers and Moaners
Please read the following
I Colin Wilson G4AZM / KD4QT started this thread with NO help assistance or knowledge from any other individual including K4TEC or any of his Pals.
Try calling KI6UP his mobile phone message ends with God Bless You
His QRZ page says he gives Thanks to God
He obtained $375 from me on the 21st of November, did he have a good Christmas celebration, did he buy his wife a very nice presant, Did he take his family out to Celabrate CHRISTmas.
If you want to beat someone up PLEASE start with KI6UP
He was the reason this thread was started
Is he a Christian PLEASE call him ask him, If you speak to him ask him for my money back, If you like you get the money keep ten per cent and send the rest to me Read his QRZ we need more of the Old Good Cw Hams like him he says
GOD BLESS YOU JIMMY KI6UP
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

I went to read a thread about a Christian Scammer and a fist fight broke out! Allot of that happening here on QTH.

What I am very impressed with is that the FCC stepped up! Outstanding!
Steve - KA9MOT
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

The first time i got took on a deal i was 19 and had bought this car from a Preacher who swore to GOD it was in perfect running Shape. Well it turned out it was not. The second time i got took i bought a car from this Lady who swore by Jesus she would never lie or cheat a person . Well she did . I'm not saying all who profess there faith are dishonest only those who hide behind there religion to promote confidence in them selves do i find a reason to avoid. In fact i recently completed a great trading experience with a Ham that not until the trade was done did i learn from him and then not in a you can trust me i'm a Christian way but in our e mails that he was a part time minister who was retired as i recall from the ministry.
Larry Huff K0pd
WB6VHK

Post by WB6VHK »

K4TEC wrote:Member id radio-mart ( 17593)
Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 99.6%
opps my bad.
Radio-marts "feedback" has gone up to 99.6% because he has NOT SOLD A THING in the last several months on ebay. ( why not ? )

If anyone DARES to question Martyns reputation he / she is instantly accused of being in the "miserable minority" of malcontents.........

All anyone has to do is Google "radio-mart" and read.....and read.....and read...
britishham

Post by britishham »

Why must you use this thread to beat up someone who as far as I am concerned BEING THE STARTER OF THE THREAD WITH NO HELP FROM ANYONE Is not the Ham who is the Scammer.
I asked K4TEC for help and received it from him.
Please use your own threads or PLEASE go beat up KI6UP
READ KI6UP's QRZ he says we need more Hams like him who are the best for he took the cw exam, and the ARRL helped to lower our standards required for a Ham Licence,
Stealing money from a fellow Ham puts you KI6UP in a much lower class than a guy who as not taken a exam that is no longer available to take.
All the old Hams who complain about today's requirements MUST realize no one can say they want to take the same exam as Grandad It is not possible today
I did take the cw exam to obtain a UK licence and I did take three cw exams to obtain my USA licence, but my licence is no better than the guy who passed without cw.
God Bless you James R Reynolds iii KI6UP
May your God bestow on you all you deserve.
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Its okay I am used to the likes of Mr.Huth blowing his trumpet from behind his keyboard, he is what I call a destructive ham who has an only desire to destroy the pleasure of Ham Radio and not promote it like most of us do.

This thread is not about me Darrell or did you miss the point one again?

This thread is not about eBay and my ratings nor is it about why I chose to no longer sell on eBay.

In case you missed it Darrell this thread is about how someone got scammed.

It is just like the many threads I have started warning people about a scammer on here.

I posted a list of what to do's to help people in this situation which can be found here.

http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=10761

I did a search on this forum Darrell and of the 13 posts you have made all you have done is attack me and my reputation.

I am not going to go on here as this thread is not about me.
73s
britishham

Post by britishham »

I have received a phone call today from our Local Court System.
They received information from The Internet Fraud Dept, one of many organizations I have registered a complaint with and informed me,
We have contacted James Reynolds and he informs a mix up happened and the equipment was sold by his wife to another buyer, he is willing to return my money.
The Court informed me he will have to send a money Order to them and they will then forward to me.
I have only received a phone call no money yet, but it seems The Internet Fraud Team passed on the information to the correct Departments.
Will up date when money arrives.
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Excellent News, I am very pleased to hear that, if you dont receive conformation in the next 10 days follow it up
Best 73s
Martyn
britishham

Post by britishham »

Keep all names and phone numbersof individuals or agents who call you.
Ask their number in case you need to get back to them I mean ask do not rely on the number they called you from, why.
As I posted before I was contacted by our Local court house number appeared on phone Mellissa told me she was dealing with my case and she had contacted James Reynolds and had been promised a return of my money, she informed me it would now have to be sent to her and then forwarded to me so she could close the fraud case, if further info required call her .
The following day I received a letter from Mrs. Reynolds, another wife sorting out their Husband's mess, asking if she could send me the money direct and close the case.
Now the fun starts, i return the call to Mellissa to keep her informed and what should I do, The Court house phone Number does not accept in coming calls, I contact Court Clerk she is also not able to access that number, I am redirected to four depts no one believes that this Mellisa's Dept exists and I am told You must have paid a fee, filled in documents at Court as the Police or Court depts would not accept cash to forward on.
I was told by Sheriff call Mrs Reynolds and get your money I did not want to go that route as I knew the call must be from an official source as Mrs Reynolds would not have guessed I had contacted a Fraud squad.
I had another almost one hour calling every dept you could think of up to the Top we go and get another phone number for guess what the Fraud Division.
Leave a very detailed message and Mellissa calls back today and confirms she as worked for the Fraud Division since 1999.
So many Depts do not know they exist I was told if you do not have a case number or referance number you are probably trying to be scammed for more money some how.
So ASK for name and number do not rely on the number called from as this number DOES NOT RECEIVE INCOMING CALLS and even the other officers and agents could not access it.
Mellissa informed today Mrs Reynolds as promised a M/O in the mail to her Monday, Will update when if received.
This Used to be a Gentlemans Hobby
What a please select a word World weLive in today
britishham

Post by britishham »

Hi
No money yet but Mellissa from Our Local Fraud Squad phoned today and informed me a Bankers Draft as arrived in her office, it will be sent to me today.
I asked which of the many agencies had worked this miracle and was informed.
Your complaint to the Internet Fraud Squad was forwarded to her and a list of other agencies was also on the header, she said Alabama Police Dept, Local Sheriff.Highway Patrol,Alabama DA's Office and others that many I could not remember them all,
Will update when money arrives.
Thanks to ALL who sent emails and offered advice especially K4TEC who got attacked, for no reason in this thread for helping
73 Colin
britishham

Post by britishham »

Hi
I do not know why I have been so lucky I have a check for $375 a cashiers check from Regions Bank That was sent to me from the State Attorneys office via Consumer Fraud Squad Unit.
Orlando Hamfest next week end and money to spend
73 Colin