Beware of W6HFS Donald Pinson Orting Washington

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AK4NT

Post by AK4NT »

If there is anyone else that is still waiting on donald pinson to provide goods puchased and feel they have also been affected please feel free to contact me. There are now multiple people tied together pursuing further legal and law enforcement action.
Ka1cde

W6HFS He Stole My radio, amplifier and mobile antenna

Post by Ka1cde »

Don Pinson of Orting Washington ripped me off. W6HFS

We were suppose to trade my Icom 706MK2G, an ALS 500 Mobile amp, plus my Hf antenna for his Brand New Icom 7000 he bought the day after Christmas........Well never got it !! Don "spaced", didnot want to ship it?, My stuff was all broken? Oh he then said he jmumped to conclusions made a mistake its OK? says did ship it but must be lost?, doesn't know anything about it? Doesn't want to talk to the post office, Not his problem. (US Post Office told me nothing ever shipped) Ripped OFF by Donald Pinson, Like many others here, he has ripped off me and many others, do not do any business With Donald Pinson W6HFS.........

I even offered to pay for all shipping if he would just return my stuff!!!

But why would he, it all worked great and was FREE I guess, he never sent anything like he said.........Just ripped me OFF !

When dealing with Donald Pinson it seemed normal, until you finally realize your never getting what you supposely traded for, then he is a different person when you deal with him..

Oh Yeah, he said he just could not wait to get my stuff !!!!

Heck by now he must have stole enough stuff to refurbish his entire shack......

Donald Pinson W6HFS stole my radio, amplifier, and mobile antenna........

Hey guys does sound familar ?
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

I have decided to delete all of my posts regarding comments made about Don, I dont think it is good for me to publicy go on and on about this matter.
Last edited by K4TEC on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
RFC558

Post by RFC558 »

Seen this on the internet

Orting, WA. 98360
(360) 893-0903
donaldorting@aol.com
(ask for Don)

http://www.uwelding.com/dealers.html
K4TEC

Just found this link

Post by K4TEC »

I have decided to delete all of my posts regarding comments made about Don, I dont think it is good for me to publicy go on and on about this matter.
Last edited by K4TEC on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
K4TEC

DonnDon

Post by K4TEC »

Last edited by K4TEC on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
K4TEC

I just received this email

Post by K4TEC »

Last edited by K4TEC on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
birddog01

Post by birddog01 »

anyone hear from don
birddog01

Post by birddog01 »

any word from don
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »