KL7JT STEVE STUTMAN - A FINE GENTLEMAN

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8BX

KL7JT STEVE STUTMAN - A FINE GENTLEMAN

Post by N8BX »

I contacted Steve about an ad he had on QTH for a Kenwood SM-220 Station Monitor. His return emails were very kind. After making the deal, Steve shipped quickly and I am very impressed with his care in packaging. I am even more impressed on how nice the item arrived. Better than described is an understatement. I will be looking forward to seeing more of his ads in the future. I now have a mint Kenwood SM-220 to go with my station and I am very happy with our deal.

73 es TNX Steve
de N8BX
Fred