Don't trade with KC8YOQ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N4LNU

Don't trade with KC8YOQ

Post by N4LNU »

I began a trade with him in August. I sent a Midland low band radio, a Heath Conelrad alarm, and some $ in expectation of a trade for a Radio Shack 10 meter rig. He has not sent the radio, has not returned my equipment, and will not respond to emails or phone calls. He has a number of excuses. I even offered to pay the return shipping if he was dissatisfied and he did not respond. Do not trust him.
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

I searched the net and found Ernie had a problem back in 2005. Unfortunately for Ernie - this HAM keeps trying to get his money back...