KJ4HKI Garrett Stanley -- beware

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KG6SQO

KJ4HKI Garrett Stanley -- beware

Post by KG6SQO »

Never shipped my radio, I asked him several times to provide delivery or tracking number but never did. Paid him ASAP thru paypal last November 2011 and still no tracking number or radio. He gave me excuses like the item was returned to him after 4 days he mailed it and said my address is undeliverable, after a week he emailed me back and said they just came back from vacation and he will ship it again, but still no radio. it's going to be a month now since I paid him. Beware dealing with this person.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Well i hope you've filed a refund claim with pay pal..
Larry Huff K0pd
KG6SQO

Post by KG6SQO »

I will, I even paid the 3% in top of his asking price :?
kk4aq

pay pal

Post by kk4aq »

if i were you i would also advise them about him chargeing 3% extra for useing their service. im shure they would love to know about that ! hope you get your money back. i cant stand dishonest people and right out theives.