Dave - W3NP is a great guy to deal with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
hpadron

Dave - W3NP is a great guy to deal with

Post by hpadron »

Yes,Dave W3NP is a decent honest guy to deal with,he had for sale this Drake R8 receiver in a decent price and after I payed him with Paypal he did a professional packaging that allowed the radio to arrive my qth in a good shape,when opened it and connected the radio to the power mains and dipole antenna,it works super,in fact it look as new,its better than how he described it to me by the several emails we exchanged.This was a sweet no sweat deal and I will back him up in any deal and surely will not hesitate to do business with him again.Thanks Dave.

Hector AD4C
Lake Worth, FL

:) :) :)