Subject - Include Good or Bad - Please...

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KE3W

Subject - Include Good or Bad - Please...

Post by KE3W »

Please - when you leave your evaulation of a sale - please put something like "Good" or "Bad" next to the call sign. It would really help those of us looking for positive and/or negative comments verses going into a post to find out because you didn't indicate the outcome of a sale on the subject line.

Thanks...
RFC558

Post by RFC558 »

What happens if one feedback is marked BAD SELLER in the title and turns out just a delay in shipment not the sellers fault and all was resolved?

If you did not look at the thread at all and decided the seller was a "BAD SELLER" is not fair to anyone.

The subject is there to know what the topic is about then go into the thread and read about that topic if it sparks your interest.

Unless of course one would prefer to just see the ones with a negative comment so they can get involved in the drama? :evil: :evil:
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

Sorry, but I totally disagree. I have been reading comments for a long time and (at most) one or two out of hundreds met your comment. So, to follow your suggestion - I would have to read everything in order to find out. That is a waste of time - not to mention that QTH.COM has to eat all the bandwidth that exceeds their monthly bandwidth (if they have a limit) allotment. Anyway, that is just my opinon...
RFC558

Post by RFC558 »

KE3W wrote:Sorry, but I totally disagree. I have been reading comments for a long time and (at most) one or two out of hundreds met your comment. So, to follow your suggestion - I would have to read everything in order to find out. That is a waste of time - not to mention that QTH.COM has to eat all the bandwidth that exceeds their monthly bandwidth (if they have a limit) allotment. Anyway, that is just my opinon...

Never mind, I see your point,

After a search of your call sign on this forum, there are 3 pages of you responding to all the negative reports, so it is just easier for you to find a way to get your "digs" in. Makes sense now.

By the way, I am sure Scott has no problem with the band width here, after all, QTH is also a business that hosts websites,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:roll:
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

I read some of KE3W's answers and i can not find three pages of what your claiming he does. In fact i found 4 pages and most of his comments i read were either helping someone or agreeing if some one was a bad seller or in one case took the time to tell a certain seller had pages of good reports. In other words he was using the forum for it's intentions. By the way i'm not so certain that a notation that a deal was good or bad should be noted with there call sign as often alot of the complaints if you read them enough appear to be of a misunderstanding as there is two sides to every story...
Larry Huff K0pd
w7why

Post by w7why »

I usually look at the 'Replies' list. If there aren't any, it is usually positive.

If there are a whole bunch of replies, it is usually negative. Most of the replies are left by the same people, whether they bought something from the seller or not. 73
Tom W7WHY
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

RFC558 wrote:Never mind, I see your point, After a search of your call sign on this forum, there are 3 pages of you responding to all the negative reports, so it is just easier for you to find a way to get your "digs" in. Makes sense now.

By the way, I am sure Scott has no problem with the band width here, after all, QTH is also a business that hosts websites,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Wow - are you sure you read MY replies? I always try to help seller's...at any rate - apparently by not agreeing with your post you felt it necessary to zing me! Like my daughter would say - oh well! :D

On the bandwidth issue - you are probably correct - thanks for the update (didn't know Fox sold space.
KE3W

Post by KE3W »

k0pd wrote:I read some of KE3W's answers and i can not find three pages of what your claiming he does. In fact i found 4 pages and most of his comments i read were either helping someone or agreeing if some one was a bad seller or in one case took the time to tell a certain seller had pages of good reports. In other words he was using the forum for it's intentions. By the way i'm not so certain that a notation that a deal was good or bad should be noted with there call sign as often alot of the complaints if you read them enough appear to be of a misunderstanding as there is two sides to every story...
Thanks K0PD - I am at a lose why RFC558 felt it necessary to twist my replies. I also see your point on "misunderstanding" on some sales.