K2BEC

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Flyvfr2

K2BEC

Post by Flyvfr2 »

Amplifier turned out to be beat up and missing many screws. Not as picture showed. Slow to respond to emails. :(
K2BEC

Yaesu FL2000B HF amplifier

Post by K2BEC »

I never recieved any emails from him after I shipped. I still have the pictures inside and out of amp. I took the pictures myself. He was made aware in post and emails the info on amp. It had new tubes and power caps but only worked on 10m when bench tested into dummy load. So he knew it was going to need work. I stand by the pictures and my description and would like him to produce proof of isent to me complaining and proof was not as pictured. He got an amp that had some new parts for a cheap price and knew it had verified problem. Its not fair he can post this without even saying a word to me. he didnt even state mfg and model # of what hes talking about either so I did here.
Thanks
Brian Carey K2BEC
Flyvfr2

Here is the exact original post

Post by Flyvfr2 »

Yaesu FL2000B HF amplifier. Bench tested into dummy load and has full output but only has output on 10m other bands little or no output. Meter and other controls working fine. $275 plus ship cost. Paypal or us postal mo only

All other claims I have made are accurate.. I see no mention of new any thing about the amp.
K4ICL

Use your telephones!

Post by K4ICL »

Instead of airing this here, in public, you two need to talk to each other on the phone.

K4ICL
Flyvfr2

Post by Flyvfr2 »

I have no further comments on this matter.