Adam Farber W4AJF

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8jn

Adam Farber W4AJF

Post by w8jn »

I would ship to Adam on his word alone! There are a lot of scammers and flim flam artists on the ham classifieds, however Adam is a man of his word. I would trust him with my bank account, my children and my home!
I have had numerous deals with Adam and all have been smooth as silk! He is honest, straight shooting and his equipment descriptions are understated as opposed to exaggerated!
My recent deal with Adam involved my FT1000D. He asked me for a verbal description, and within 10 minutes, the money was in my paypal account.
Trust Adam. You will receive BETTER THAN DESCRIBED!
Happy Hoss Trading Paul w8jn
W4AJF

W8JN Paul Glassman GREAT to deal with...

Post by W4AJF »

I have bought from Paul W8JN a few times, just bought a beautiful radio from him, it was EXACTLY as described, packed excellently, and shipped immediately. If Paul tells you the radio is as described, then it is, PERIOD.

Thanks again Paul, hope to deal with you again.

Adam Farber W4AJF
Woodland Hills, CA
N5IZ

adam farber

Post by N5IZ »

i would trust adam i have dealt with him and he is honest.trust worthly.great guy to deal with.man of his word...
73 ray n5iz
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

I TO HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT TRADING WITH ADAM. WHEN HE TELLS ME HE WANTS TO BUY I SHIP THAT DAY KNOWING THE FUNDS WILL ARRIVE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. 73S W4PIG
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

Adam and I have traded together for a long time, Never a problem either way.

73s
Martyn
Radio Mart