K8DR, Dan your the Man :)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K4TEC

K8DR, Dan your the Man :)

Post by K4TEC »

Thanks for meeting up with me and for the Good Deal, oh thank you too for Breakfast hihi

Best 73s to you and yours.
Martyn
K4TEC
w8jn

Post by w8jn »

delete
Last edited by w8jn on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W1QJ

Post by W1QJ »

Paul, what difference does it make? Maybe it is just a scare tactic like fake security cameras, fake barking dog recordings, cars towed at owners expense signs, and other bogus deterent methods. Either way if it keeps people from scamming Martyn WTH? Although I am equally as curious but if he is bluffing he is not rquired to show his cards if you fold. :lol:
donate life
VE7IRA

W8JN

Post by VE7IRA »

Why does Scott and the other moderators of this forumn allow people like this to spew their hatred for others

No wonder so many have left QTH to advertise their equipment on other sites

Positive or negative feedback is a great thinng to have access to but why are a few certain members allowed to post what is all most unwelcome retorts against people they seem to have had a falling out with.

It is great to see who is bad to deal wtih but seems like some just like to wag their tales because they can not sniff their own butts
K4TEC

Re: W8JN

Post by K4TEC »

VE7IRA wrote:Why does Scott and the other moderators of this forumn allow people like this to spew their hatred for others

No wonder so many have left QTH to advertise their equipment on other sites

Positive or negative feedback is a great thinng to have access to but why are a few certain members allowed to post what is all most unwelcome retorts against people they seem to have had a falling out with.

It is great to see who is bad to deal wtih but seems like some just like to wag their tales because they can not sniff their own butts
It is good to see others can see this Paul for what he is.

Like I have said he seems to delight in sticking his nose in other people’s business, has done so for years so I know he has nothing better to do with his time,, sad really when I am working flat out here.

It is people like him who really do spoil the wonderful hobby of Ham Radio, I know if I was thinking of getting in to ham radio and saw comments that he makes and the way he conducts himself I would not be interested at all in getting in to ham radio.

Funny thing is in my case I have never dealt with him in any way shape or form yet he seems to have a chip on his shoulder with me but hey freedom of speech and as far as I am concerned free advertising :)

I don’t hold a grudge, this sad little man needs to do what he feels he needs to do and if you do a search on his posts, wow a real eye opener, anyway I am done with his pathetic statements and requests, if he has any questions re any legal matters my company has then let me just say this, Paul my man, its none of your business.

I post here to warn others of wrong doings and good deals I have had like the post I started when I met Dan this week and you have just spun it around to sound like a joke, well like I said it is good people have emailed me and told me their opinions of you and I agree Paul to say that you’re an embarrassment here but I am not going to try to stop your ranting’s,, you go for it :)

it just makes you look small, such a shame,
73s
jakarta_mark

Dan K8DR - good guy

Post by jakarta_mark »

Dan was great to deal with. Would do business with him again.

- Jakarta Mark, K9AM
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

All that is needed for evil to work is for good men to say nothing. Take it any way you want or direction you want.
Larry Huff K0pd
WB6VHK

Post by WB6VHK »

Quote from K4TEC ( the infamous "radio-mart" ) ( above post )

It is people like him who really do spoil the wonderful hobby of Ham Radio, I know if I was thinking of getting in to ham radio and saw comments that he makes and the way he conducts himself I would not be interested at all in getting in to ham radio.

Maybe he should move to Russia ?