K0RPL-JUSTIN "GOOD GUY COMMENT"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k8pcu

K0RPL-JUSTIN "GOOD GUY COMMENT"

Post by k8pcu »

Reading feedback about Justin seems to be some what a negative experience, however I elected to take a chance an deal with the guy. BEHOLD, it was a good deal and he kept his part of the bargain just as stated by him. I purchased on of the best Hallicrafter units I have obtained from anyone in years and am extremely happy with Justin's performance. :D :D
w4amp

Copied from QTH.COM

Post by w4amp »

ANNOUNCE - Justin Korpal K0RPL, _Please Ship Items!
Justin Korpal, K0RPL,
Please Sir, Help Me!
More Than Twenty Times Since March2004
Ive Called And Left Voice Mail For You
On Numbers Listed In Your Adds Here,
To Which Your Provider Acknowledged "Message Sent,"
On Several Occasions Since March 2004 Ive Emailed You
Via Your Adds Here, And None Of Them Bounced,
Im Still Waiting For Items You Said Would Be Shipped,
To Complete A January 2004 Transaction,
But All To No Avail!
Please Dont Force Negative Feedback
And Or Small Claims Action!
___But Rather,Please Put Me In Receipt
Of The Items In Question
On Or Before October 22, 2004.
Such Action Will Be Noted Here.
Thank You Sir,
Danny Dyer,
Wb4idu/4.
!
Listing #434408 - Submitted on 10/12/04 by Callsign WB4IDU/4

Edited 10/23/2004
Last edited by w4amp on Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

It seems like every 6 months or so this guy makes a decent deal -- and ALWAYS seems to ask for a good post to this forum -- just to try to bury his crooked practices. He is a crook. He is a cancer on the ham radio community. I wouldn't take my chances on being the one good deal every 6 months!