KD4ICO, a waste of time, do not entertain.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ars_np2kw

Post by ars_np2kw »

This individual, after having made a deal and understanding and agreeing to the payment procedure, had me waiting for three days for a confirmation that payment was sent, but decided to send an email and suggest that I send the item first instead, then he would send payment after, I suggested he go to AES or HRO. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ENTERTAINING THIS FOOL. HE NEVER DID WANT TO BUY THE RIG IN THE FIRST PLACE. This ham is not a serious person and gets his kicks by wasting others time and money in long distance phone calls. He made an excuse by saying I didn't send enough pictures, but on my qrz.com page there are 4, to include a life-size close-up of the 781, plus the article here has one freshly taken while posting it for sale.
kd4ico

I have had no dealings with this person.

Post by kd4ico »

I had no dealings with this person,and do not know what they are talking about?
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Is it possible you had a scammer using that call?
Larry Huff K0pd
ars_np2kw

Post by ars_np2kw »

if you are not the KD4 mentioned above,.. then this guy was really trying to con me into sending the rig first before payment.
WW0JD

QTH?

Post by WW0JD »

Did the guy give you a QTH to send the rig? That might help clear it up.
Best Regards -Kevin WWØJD
ars_np2kw

Post by ars_np2kw »

this is a copy and paste of his email address from my gmail account;

"Stephan KD4ICO" spc_1966 at yahoo dot com

I can send you all the email exchanges that we had to your respective private emails if you wish. Please let me know if I should delete this post if the callsign in question was pirated.
ars_np2kw

Post by ars_np2kw »

..according to the ULS and qrz.com,..the name Stephan matches the call,. I'll check the area codes from his number to see if it matches the city/state.

** to the KD4ICO above who claims he has never spoken to me,.. does this info matches you!**
ars_np2kw

Post by ars_np2kw »

...actually,..everything on my emails match the callsign,name, qth, etc...being that the KD4ICO above, who claims to have never dealt or even heard of me, does not have a profile here on qth.com,. I'm assuming he just wasted some more of my and your time,.. and at the same time proving that he is what I claimed,.. a waste of time.