WJ5K-Rob Gardner (((GOOD GUY ALERT)))

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AA8VL

WJ5K-Rob Gardner (((GOOD GUY ALERT)))

Post by AA8VL »

This week Rob and I swapped rigs on this site. Rob did not overstate his TS-870 and noted all blemishes. After we ragchewed over the phone for nearly an hour we secured the deal. Today Rob received his 756PRO and I the 870 and we ragchewed on the phone again about our new equipment in which we were both overly satisfied!!!

Sometimes the best places to meet friendly hams is on QTH.com. 80% of all my equipment has come from this site and have never been burnt once! Can't say that about Ebay.

Thanks Rob for the smooth transaction. I hope all your future transactions go this way! God Bless and 73's.

:shock:
From the studios located in downtown Columbus Ohio this is your friend Chris AA8VL broadcasting live, Good Evening!