N6SIX, JOE ACEVEDO YAESU MD-100 MIC TRANSACTION

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
bjstone193@yahoo.com

N6SIX, JOE ACEVEDO YAESU MD-100 MIC TRANSACTION

Post by bjstone193@yahoo.com »

This guy was an absolute professional to deal with. He was truthful, patient, and made extra effort to answer my pointed questions regarding the mic. The mic appears to be new, and works great. Thanks Joe for such a pleasant transaction. Always a pleasure to do business with someone honest and trustworthy.

73's
Bill Stone
KJ4TOF :D :D :D
Bill
N0ISV

K6SIX...GOOD HAM

Post by N0ISV »

I have talked to Joe several times, and e-mailed even more about what he had for sale. No sales yet, but I can confirm that JOE-K6SIX is a HONEST HAM.
You can just tell by the way he talks with you, or answers e-mails.

Wayne-N0ISV