BEWARE KB6RFI is BACK ON THE PROWL DON'T TRUST HIM

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9XR

BEWARE KB6RFI is BACK ON THE PROWL DON'T TRUST HIM

Post by K9XR »

I noticed that Justin, KB6RFI has an AL-1200 AMPLIFIER for sale on QTH for $950. He also has several other items for sale at very reasonable (almost too reasonable) prices. I and others have had some issues with this guy so be Careful. Just remember. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I know he has used several different calls, but I don't remember them now.
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

Justin was previously licensed as a Technician. His "Tech" call was KE6EIL.

Hope this helps.

N9LCD
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

Yep, That's the one. Thanks
I think all his ads are gone.
N9LCD wrote:Justin was previously licensed as a Technician. His "Tech" call was KE6EIL.

Hope this helps.

N9LCD
K9XR

KB6RFI is BAD NEWS!!!!!

Post by K9XR »

I just noticed on the QTH ads there is a KA0 looking for Justin. It seems he sent the money to him 75 says ago and he hasn't had any response to emails for 30 days. This guy is BAD NEWS!

K9XR wrote:Yep, That's the one. Thanks
I think all his ads are gone.
N9LCD wrote:Justin was previously licensed as a Technician. His "Tech" call was KE6EIL.

Hope this helps.

N9LCD