K3AC - Good Buyer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
jfraser

K3AC - Good Buyer

Post by jfraser »

Bob just purchased a pair of 3CX800A7 tubes from me.
The sale went very smoothly. Bob kept in good e-mail contact during our transaction and paid promptly.
You won't go wrong when working with Bob !
John - WA7ZIT
Radio77

Re: K3AC - Good Buyer

Post by Radio77 »

I just bought a Kenwood TS-940S from Bob, he told me the absoulute truth about the radio. It's like it has come from the factory. It works awesome. Very pleased with it. Ron AC4AA