N1RAN Great guy to deal with ...

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KB8WCZ

N1RAN Great guy to deal with ...

Post by KB8WCZ »

I just want to start off by saying I bought a Yaesu FT-530 Dualband HT package from him last week, It arrived as exactly how he described it and more he is lightning fast with the shipping, and goes the extra mile too package your item carefully , communication is second to none..I am looking forward to dealing with Vincent Salerno again soon :) and just wanted to say Thank you again, for being a man of your word, its so rare these days .73s..chuck
One Happy Customer !