KD2PYO NJ2DL - Grzegorz Z Lyp - Scammer!

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
W1JCW

KD2PYO NJ2DL - Grzegorz Z Lyp - Scammer!

Post by W1JCW »

Just noticed this scammer posted this inflammatory comment about a deal we had when he was happy with the smoking deal he got, then wants to complain.

No details of the post of course the actual post, then proof after the deal!

This post should not been allowed but the moderator is not on top of these clowns and lets them trash the site.

Posts should not be made without details and evidence or this site turns into facebook which would be sad to see as I have been on here since 2006.

Now if I was a scammer I wouldn't have been on here this length of time. Consider your details folks.

You got what you paid for and according to the over 500 feedback posts so did the 99% I deal with but as with most you have to take the good with the bad and that is this clown the 1%. The guy has 1 post and that is it! S

Who is the liar and scammer?

You are KD2PYO Grzegorz!

Where are your good posts from 500 deals? No where, crawl back into your hole!

Post by Kd2pyo » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:05 am

Spoke to him on the phone told me one thing sold me something completely different .
Be aware my advice stay away, snake
You get what you pay for
Karma is a beac
73 -

W1JCW
John