Darwin j Frantz Wy3n

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
wc8i

Darwin j Frantz Wy3n

Post by wc8i »

Beware of Darwin frantz of Nashville, tn, I sent him $160 through pp for a police scanner, he then said he was returning my money ,so I could send it through friends and family, he said ,they had his funds on hold, I said I would not do that ,after that ,he has blocked me , he has 2 email accounts , pp is handling the case now, he is a extra class ham ,and it’s sad he has to do this, I will get my money back ,but I’m letting u no what he has, or someone has, done to me, I did not want to post this ,and in fact ,I tried to reason with him, but again ,he blocked me, so just letting u hams no, be careful dealing with this person. , or someone using his call sign, Thanks bill .wc8i
Hi my name is bill and I worked for a police department south of ohio for some yrs, the last 9 yrs i worked for a famous fbi agent seen on tv, very dangerous and fun job at times, Im retired now and in the county away i hope from violence.