Be CAREFULL with PY2ZK and possible WB2CM

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
xe1dvi

Be CAREFULL with PY2ZK and possible WB2CM

Post by xe1dvi »

He responded to my ad, we agreed on $463.50 shipped only to send me a PayPal invoice (for me to pay him) in Portugues for the amount of the radio, he gave me WB2CM address in Virginia to send the radio. All the e-mails were forwarded to PayPal's scam department.
ka2fir

Re: Be CAREFULL with PY2ZK and possible WB2CM

Post by ka2fir »

FT8
Last edited by ka2fir on Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Carlos

Re: Be CAREFULL with PY2ZK and possible WB2CM

Post by Carlos »

I rarely enter this forum, but today for curiosity I get in and see my call sign in Scammer Reports. I want to clarify that PY2ZK is my cousin BILA., who lives in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He buys a lot of equipment directly from his QTH, and pays with his PayPal account, usually the equipment has to be shipping it to my QTh in Virginia Beach. Now if anyone has doubts, can email me (my email address is correct at qrz.com), but I found (because I learned it at school many years ago) very unprofessional to write without asking first. To finish Michael KA2FIR., I am an honorable man no a Money Mule like you suggesting.,I think you should go slowly watching too many police movies.