Scammer issue. By W2HP

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
w2hp

Scammer issue. By W2HP

Post by w2hp »

I'm the real w2hp. Been around for years and been trading and selling many years. A quickie look at Feedback Forum shows many who like how I do business. In February someone modified my email address, @gmail, and used my call. If it looks too good to be true, it most likely is. My name and address is available as its listed. I have a telephone answering machine weeding out Telemarketers and please leave a message as I will respond. My home phone is 201-796-6622 in NJ. Reasonable hours please.

Two of the items sold and not delivered were paid by Paypal. Funds have been returned to buyers. One of the sales were by USPS Postal MO Order. Thats now a Federal Offence. Check who seller is and and do not accept pictures from internet. Get actual pictures of unit. Best of 73's. Pete. hamming since 1954