Dishonest Ham

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
N2MJH

Dishonest Ham

Post by N2MJH »

I wanted to advise those that are reading this message to beware of ham operator Robert W9GQA. He attempted to sell me a defective Ameritron ALS 500m . Luckily the purchase was done through paypal. The sale was cancelled and he sent back my money. this person has a questionable sales practice so I advise those to beware of any Items he offers for sale. :x :x :x
Randjdon

Re: Dishonest Ham

Post by Randjdon »

Amp worked as sold I asked eBay to step in refunded his money Amp was taken to R&l electronics and tested and it worked fine they took it in on a trade there was noting wrong with amp I have sold many radios and amps on eBay and all good feedback but him he forgot to mention I was the one that asked eBay to step in because he tried to modified amp for 10 meters must of got bad kit I purshase the 10 mod kit when he sent amp back and put in and amp worked fine,not going to get in a big debate here this will be my only post on this subject wanted to tell real story