N2RRA -SCAM ARTIST

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
W5GKP

N2RRA -SCAM ARTIST

Post by W5GKP »

N2RRA-ERIC J CUEVAS. Beware of this person selling ham gear; this one first appears as a genuine amateur radio operator until you receive the goods you purchase from him. Then the excitement begins-the order will be missing several major parts, then when you contact him about the missing components, he will be very vulgar in his conversation about said missing parts. N2RRA listed a Cushcraft X7 antenna as nearly new and in great working order. I bought it for $500 and the fun began. Upon contacting PayPal to intervene, and after a long drawn out battle of words a solution was reached, or so I thought. I attempted to buy some gear from another ham, with whom I made a deal, but instead of a PayPal invoice and a done deal, this ham refused to complete the deal and he sent me a link to an EHAM Forum where N2RRA was posting all kind of untruths about me and our transaction. The bottom line is N2RRA will sell you a bunch of junk and then post lies about you in different forums. If you encounter this person selling ham gear run from him like he has a plague. But for me the real kicker is that EHAM in all of it's glory, refused to investigate the matter or to remove it from the forums, so they are as bad as he is, what a shame! I had an expectation of a much better encounter, especially with EHAM, to no avail. Bottom line is avoid bad deals with N2RRA Eric J Cuevas at all costs, as you are better off in the long run finding what you need from a ham with a good reputation. One final note, in the past 2 years, I have completed more than 6 great deals and transactions with other ham operators, to the tune of several thousand dollars, all with fantastic results on both sides of the equation as both a buyer and a seller. So there you have the rest of the story.

Best Regards,

Gregory K Price-W5GKP

W5GKP

Re: N2RRA -SCAM ARTIST

Post by W5GKP »

I don't know this boy can walk or look at himself in the mirror. He has the nerve to try and turn his own shortcomings and defaults on someone else, (Namely others as well as myself) what a joke. I however, will not lower my standards to get in the dirt with N2RRA - ERIC J CUEVAS of White Plains, NY-SCAM ARTIST #1. For those of you who are truly interested, I saved all of the texts, emails, and phone calls, all communications between him, myself, and PAYPAL so that one can clearly see who the liar is. And I would be more than happy to forward this garbage to you, if one is so inclined to ask. PAYPAL and I held this one accountable and he cannot take being made to take care of business in a business like manner, so he can only resort the slandering one's character(Mine-W5GKP) in a public, post anything you want to place like EHAM (whom I have also lost respect for), where you can post anything you like without repercussions or consequences. It appears to be a forum for any and everything, and that's fine also. As a retired professional educator and a spiritual man, at the end of the day, what this miscreant posts in a free for all forum without any real boundaries, does not even matter one little bit, in the larger scheme of things, (Life and Radio) so N2RRA ERIC J CUEVAS, may GOD bless you, and have a good life, as I will not post another thing concerning my very negative dealings with a very negative being, you N2RRA, one who has absolutely no moral fiber such as yourself. GOOD JOURNEY, AS YOU ARE NOT EVEN A PIMPLE ON THE REAR END OF LIFE... Wrap your one half brain cell around that concept, if you can! Amateur radio is what I do, it's not who I am, OK?

Best Regards,
Gregory K Price - Ed.S.
W5GKP
W5GKP

Re: N2RRA -SCAM ARTIST

Post by W5GKP »

N2RRA FINAL COMMENT:

N2RRA stated that he came across me as a net control station for the OMISS Net, well that is not correct. He accidentally stumbled into the group that I am a proud member of: The OMIK Amateur Radio Association, Inc. An International Educational and Scientific Organization Founded in August of 1952.
This further shows his incompetence, as I recognized the call sign, and tried to make him feel welcome as a check in. He recognized my call sign and my name and then ran like a scalded dog, worried that I would expose him to hundreds of listeners on public amateur radio as being a scam artist. Compare and contrast my service record against his, and you will quickly see who's scamming who! I rest my case.

Humbly Submitted,
Gregory K Price - Ed.S.
W5GKP