Scammer alert !!! KJ6NKX

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
KG6DQL

Scammer alert !!! KJ6NKX

Post by KG6DQL »

Hi all I posted on QRZ.com and I see that Bryce Youngman call sign KJ6NKX has been trading/selling here so I thought I post here to warn others, I bought a Kenwood to 922A from Bryce on a post on Craigslist.com, I spoke to him before I made the deal and he said it was putting out a kilowatt at least, I drove an hour and a half from San Jose to ripon california to pick up the amplifier, I met with him at a Starbucks Parking lot, I got my two year old baby girl out of bed early to go and meet with KJ6NKX Bryce Youngman,

I payed $750 cash for an amplifier that doesn't work, I opened it before plugging it in to check the tubes only to find out that the tubes are burned,

there is some components that show an obvious flamed out from burnt components, I've tried to get him to make things right but I get nothing but negative response from him, this man is heartless and shows no remorse, buyers beware