Scammer....

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
va2jn

Scammer....

Post by va2jn »

http://swap.qth.com/contact.php?counter=1265578

On Ontario Swapshop.

Guillaume Larouche VA2NA [418 812-2728] in Larouche QC has listed the following (2016-05-17 08:48:01):
This vendor has been registered since 2011-09-17

For Sale (last updated 2016-05-17, listed 2016-05-17)
Manufacturer: FLEX
Model: 6300
Price: SCAM SCAM
SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE SELLER OF THE FLEX 6300 LISTED THIS WEEKEND AND I APPEAR TO BE A SCAM. HE SEND GOOGLE PICTURE OF RADIO FOR SALE AND SEND WRONG SERIAL NUMBER,. HE USE CALLSIGN VA3WAK AND IS PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT HIM IS 1 647 795 6380.

HE GIVE ME BANK INFORMATION AND STUPID REASON WHY HE CAN USE PAYPAL AND CAN'T SEND IT COD.

HERE HIS DETAIL:
I will prefer payment to my Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) account, as i am just recovering from a recent hip surgery which neccesiate the use of an appropriate vehicle and the help of someone...i am currently on a wheel chair and can't do much. My daugther (Lorraine) who's a nurse has been the one helping me and she will be shipping the package to you on my behalf, i hope that won't be a problem for you? If this is OK by you, then we can proceed and you can forward your shipping details, so i can make shipping arrangement.

USE EXTREME CARE WHEN A DEAL IS HERE....I ALMOST LOST 2400 DOLLAR...
HE GIVE VERY FEW DETAIL ABOUT THE RADIO AND WHEN HE CALL FROM THIS NUMBER, AUDIO IS VERY BAD...

THANK YOU
va2jn

Re: Scammer....

Post by va2jn »

After 1 week i repply on QRZ for post Ftm-400 but i receive e-mail

Hi Jean,
For sale is my Yaesu FTM-400DR C4FM FDMA / FM 144/430 MHz dual band mobile/base transceiver in like new condition. It was used on my desk (smoke-free environment) and never mobile. Comes will original accessories, boxes, manuals, mounting hardware as well as the SCU-20 PC Connection cable. Updated to latest firmware & DSP versions 02/12/16. Everything works perfectly but will be sold as-is. Asking $650

Let me know if interested

73, VA3WAK
Bradley

------------------------
Ok it's good for me. Where fo you live?

For take the radio or shipping do you take paypal

--------------------------
Last edited by va2jn on Fri May 27, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
va2jn

Post by va2jn »

I am in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada. I will prefer payment to my Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) account, as i am just recovering from a recent hip surgery which necessitate the use of an appropriate vehicle and the help of someone...i am currently on a wheel chair and can't do much. My daughter (Lorraine) has been the one helping me and she will be shipping the package to you on my behalf, i hope that won't be a problem for you? If this is OK by you, then we can proceed and I will make shipping arrangement.

Here is the account details:

Lorraine Billows
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
Account Number: 5067889
Routing Number: 000301772
Transit Number: 01772-003

73, Bradley
w4sox

Post by w4sox »

Yup he was trying to sell me the same radio. I posted the same about him just now lol