Avoid this Ebay and Forum Scammer

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
w0bkr

Avoid this Ebay and Forum Scammer

Post by w0bkr »

Got rooked by this guy off Fleabay. Bought an item off me and then after a week, claimed item was "damaged" but no shipping claim, item has loose knob (Main VFO tension isn't too his liking, easily adjustable), "underpowered". Not authentic. What the hell does that mean? Power out was specd and verified all during use and prior to shipment, authentic? Huh?

Anyway, this character uses 422x2 as an Fleabay ID, and Domingo Badillo (Ohio). Be careful if contacted or he responds to a for sale/want posting...

I got screwed out of my money and got a radio back that now I am not sure is 100% functional. I suspect this jerk wanted to use it on CB band.

Again his info is:

Guy really sounds like he is on drugs when you attempt to talk to him.

Domingo P. Badillo aka 422x2
1017 Harvard Ave
FAIRBORN, OH 45324
w0bkr

Re: Avoid this Ebay and Forum Scammer

Post by w0bkr »

You guessed it too...Ebay supports this activity. The provide NO PROTECTION for sellers, only buyers, good or bad...legal or illegal...

Won't be listing cow dung on there let alone anything else....avoid selling on Ebay.