GOOD POSSIBILITY A SCAM

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
ke6fqc

GOOD POSSIBILITY A SCAM

Post by ke6fqc »

MADE AN INQUIRY ABOUT THESE MIC.......GOT A "JUNK" EMAIL BACK 2 DAYS LATER FROM "MR C" AND WANTED PAYMENT FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND PAYABLE TO JENN FELTON............DEFINITELY NOT MARCUS KC9ZUB. NO INTENTION OF CALLING NUMBER LISTED, JUST DELETED THE INTEREST REAL QUICK.
USE CAUTION WITH THIS AD

Listing Number: 1248169
Date Ad was Placed: 02/13/16
Name: marcus commander
Phone Number: 6189234259
Callsign: KC9ZUB
Category: MISC
Heading: d104 lot of 7
Ad Message:
Lot of 7 d104. I just went through all these today.. There is 3 g stands. 2 tug 8. 1 golden eagle low serial number. 1 early silver eagle no space bar.. All mics work perfect. All have correct screws. 5 have new felts. Golden eagle has original brown cord and 1976 felt.. Silver eagle has great felt original. I took these all down and a part. Cleaned fixed wired all for 4 pin cobra due to what i had on hand. They look great.. None of this shad tree ebay junk you see.. 460 shipped. 618 923 4259. Local pick up from marion illinois $425
ke6fqc

Re: GOOD POSSIBILITY A SCAM

Post by ke6fqc »

really not sure now. Listing on ebay shows jenn.....in user name with good feedback history. I am still not doing the deal and if I was wrong about "mr. c", so be it...........he needs to be more than just mr. c to me.