SCAMMED BY KB3EHD Frances McMichael

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
WD4TC

SCAMMED BY KB3EHD Frances McMichael

Post by WD4TC »

Well I know I have been HAD by KB3EHD Frances McMichael . After 5 days of NO RESPONSE from IT I can be Sure I have been had. I sent IT 165.00 for goods I ant never going to see or the Money returned since I did a Stupid thing and sent the Funds to IT Pay-Pal,using the Friends and Family so he would Not be Charged the Fee to get the Money at it's request(1st mistake).2nd mistake did it from IPhone without checking it out,while at Hamfest.So do yourself a favor leave it along..This is about KB3EHD Frances McMichael Pay-Pal account Eileen Woodward Here is the deal he sent me' .i have a literately non working BTI LK-2000 for sale, price is $155, if interested let me know.thanks 73;s Frances. Total price shipped VIA FEDEX is $165. my paypal address is hollydog38 at sky.com, it will be shipped to you, as soon as payment is confirmed.So Frances For the 165.00 you have, enjoy it.I know I ant going to get it Back nor the amplifier,So you are my NEW Hobby...Pay up .. More to Come .
JohnIowa

Re: SCAMMED BY KB3EHD Frances McMichael

Post by JohnIowa »

You should never use friends and family just to cheat PayPal out of their fees. If you are a ham and do that you are as bad as the scammers. IMHO.
John WB0MPB