Beware of Scammer using WB4NAD under false pretenses

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
Lar4wlms

Beware of Scammer using WB4NAD under false pretenses

Post by Lar4wlms »

This person has stolen my identity and has done this frequently. He or she has been reported to all the authorities and please don't send these people or person anything. I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING! This character is using PayPal to receive payments by credit card. AGAIN..DO NOT SEND THIS CHARACTER ANY MONEY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Thank you, Larry Williams/WB4NAD
N4URW

Re: Beware of Scammer using WB4NAD under false pretenses

Post by N4URW »

I have a WB4NAD / Larry T. Williams trying to sell me a Kenwood DG-5 for $70.00 shipped. I have asked for him to prove that he is WB4NAD and I have not heard back from him. I tell you, the scammers are out there in force and if you don't be careful you will be burned. It is very sad that we have to deal with people like this. Very sad that we have people out there that all they are out to do is scam you. I am starting to like EBAY more and more because of the protection you get with PAYPAL.

Joel / N4URW
Joel McDonald, MSgt, USAF Retired
N4URW, Palm Bay FL