QSO7M ??

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
KG2DC

QSO7M ??

Post by KG2DC »

This one is too obvious:
Caims to be be Peggy James QSO7M here is a sample of her ridiculous response.

Hello Seller,
I'm glad that the item is still available for sale and in good condition as it was describe on the advert, I'm ok with the final asking price and i do have a courier company that will come for the pick up of the item, after you have receive and confirm payment,So you don't have to bother yourself regarding the shipment. My mode of payment is a Certified cashier check, If that's ok with you, then you can email or text me back with your full name and address including a phone number so i can get the payment prepared.You can email me here breewilliams213@gmail.com.And the pick up will be schedule right after you receive and confirm payment.

Peggy james.
My response:
Hi Peggy,
I only accept Western Union. Please send $175 + $25 shipping = $200 to my name, with the password rosebud
and I will ship it to you.
N9LCD

Re: QSO7M ??

Post by N9LCD »

Maybe this one will show-up on Tru TV's "Dumbest Criminals".

QSO7M???

And a certified cashier's check?

There ain't such a thing!!!

:roll: