Caution - Someone attempting scamming

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
w0bkr

Caution - Someone attempting scamming

Post by w0bkr »

Someone is trying to tie my call to a bogus email.

n7rstbhays@mail.com

Beware when you do business that you get the whole story, talk to the other party, etc. That isn't even close to my email, I have nothing of offering out there. Proceed with caution. I always like to talk phone to phone with someone.

GL
w0bkr

Re: Caution - Someone attempting scamming

Post by w0bkr »

BTW

If you don't talk to me, I sell you nothing and you are not buying anything...simple.
wd6k

anthonykd8rtt imposter-Yvonne Bekkiev

Post by wd6k »

The search to catch Yvonne Bekkiev goes on.The case is already filed with the Irwin county sheriff's office,but I decided to try one more thing to help them apprehend this person.I prepared a letter to Yvonne Bekkiev at the same address as I had previously used.I sent the letter via registered mail which required a signature to obtain the letter.After a week or so I received a reply from the USPS that the letter had been picked up and signed for by Yvonne Bekkiev.This information has been forwarded to the sheriff's office.They now have copies of a check,money order and registered letter all signed by this person using the same address in Fitzgerald,Ga
Hopefully they will find this person since she has committed a fraud
Anthonykd8rtt is being used for her scam, but it is not the real Anthony Mizzulli.....Beware!!!
w0bkr

Post by w0bkr »

Huh? Not sure what his has to do with my posting...
ne2i

Post by ne2i »

report to the feds at IC3.gov
George NE2I