KD0UYD - paypal scam

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
n0hr

KD0UYD - paypal scam

Post by n0hr »

I was looking to purchase a Microham unit. This guy replied and said he was KD0UYD. I was very suspicious as his grammar was poor and his email was different than the email shown on QRZ.com

ALWAYS check the QRZ.com email address as a simple way to verify identity.

I asked him for a photo of the unit. He sent a picture found on Google Images. (yeah right)

Then he said I should send him payment via Paypal. So I asked what his paypal email address was.

Here is the email address he is using: ryankd0uyd@outlook.com
Here is the paypal address he wanted to use: bernim.61@outlook.com

I also contacted the real KD0UYD... he confirmed that there has been someone trying to use his call to scam folks.

Watch out for this guy!
Pertus

Re: KD0UYD - paypal scam

Post by Pertus »

Having here the same problem caused by some hyjacking KD0UYD, who did want to sell me a DEMI 9cm transverter for the 2nd time. :evil:
Exactly the same as the previously KE3OQ hyjacker with exactly same arguments, so sure it is the same guy with a mail address systematically containing the hyjacked hamcall at its end
A thief and a liar :twisted: :twisted: ! ! ! !
angel10

Re: KD0UYD - paypal scam

Post by angel10 »

I asked him for a photo of the unit. He sent a picture found on Google Images. (yeah right)
Are you interested in mybraindumps.net ? Get our self paced CITRIX .