Beware Eric Ramirez KD0BRH/K7ELJ

For reports of scammers using other people's callsigns. Remember that any callsigns listed in this forum are likely innocent bystanders (subjects of identity theft) and, thus, are probably not guilty of anything. For bad transactions with verified ham operators, use the Feedback Forum instead.
kj5mm

Beware Eric Ramirez KD0BRH/K7ELJ

Post by kj5mm »

Mr. Ramirez offered a radio for sale, and after payment was made, suddenly his e-mail account and his cell phone conveniently quit working. He went so far as to change his call sign and address. If anybody knows how to contact him, please let me know. I've been in contact with the Umatilla County Sheriffs Dept. and they are helping me to progress with filing charges for wire fraud and theft. It's a shame that we have to deal with this kind of individual amongst our ranks. Thanks in advance for any information to help progress this legal matter, and please remember if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! 73 Bryan KJ5MM
k7elj

Re: Beware Eric Ramirez KD0BRH/K7ELJ

Post by k7elj »

Wow Brian you taking this matter to a whole different level that's fine not a crook first of all your agreement was so I didn't have to sell the radio you kindly loan me the cash Thu Paypal family and friends !!!!! But guess its my fault for not paying you back when I promised . also where do you get that I am trying to hide from you ! Told u my email was going to change with my new call and was public on qrz and eham ! Also my phone number did get disconnected due to not paying my phone bill . well guess you have contact law that's fine I'll have to wait till they come knocking at my door mean while I'll contact PayPal to let them know our transaction . just so everyone knows that I am not a scam or fraudulent !!! 73 for know thanks for not talking with me first I know it was my bad for not paying you back on time I did explained you my situation and I understand that you are upset about this .
k7elj

Post by k7elj »

Here is a proof that your payment was family and friends and that you agreed to just loan me the money and I pay it back so again Brian this is not a scam or fraudulent transactions you are just pissed off that I couldn't pay u back on time

http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/sc ... 0wx13h.gif

You received a payment

Dear Eric Ramirez ,

You've received a payment of $700.00 USD from Muckleroy Muckleroy

Payment details

Total

$700.00 USD

Invoice number

N/A

Transaction ID

4LE48256NX706842C

Product description

Sent to family/friends

Payment Sent

10/03/2015

Payment Type

Personal

Ship to

Eric Ramirez

Secure payments by PayPal

http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/sc ... 0wx13h.gif

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Copyright ©2010 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
kd7vea

Post by kd7vea »

I wish I would have seen this earlier. I sent a radio to K7ELJ in trade for a Yaesu atas120 antenna. I quickly shipped the radio and he was going to ship the same day(Saturday) then it turned into he didn't make it to the post office, and he would ship Monday, then it was pushed to Wednesday, then Saturday again, and then next Monday. This has gone on for over 2 weeks now. He told me last week that he would ship it and send me a tracking nUmber on Monday. That was the last I heard. It has been a week, no tracking number, no antenna. I am going to get the police involved now and hopefully get something. DONT FEAL WITH K7ELJ
k7elj

Post by k7elj »

Hey Jacob well seen that you left bad feedback but after making it right you weren't Man enough to correct what happened ! So like I had told you I had shipped the antenna and I confirmed that it was delivered then returned to UPS and antenna was lost.... finally after all your drama I returned your yaesu vx8 ! And a month later I received atas-120 that you return for whatever reason.
And so everyone can see for themselves here is USPS tracking details when I sent your HT back but still not Man enough to tell the world I returned your property ..... :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
k7elj

Post by k7elj »

Thanks for the negative feedback Jacob, remember I told over and over again that I would make it right one way or another. When I told you I had shipped out your yaesu atas-120 antenna out ! I then confirmed that it was delivered and for some odd reason antenna was returned then Lost ... Also I returned your yaesu vx8 back to you so I returned your property in the same condition you sent it to me .... Well I guess you don't have the decency to correct your allegations . At least I can prove that I shipped your property back and you even sign for it!
The good news is I finally got my Yaesu -atas 120 after a month and it was your loss my gain. Also below is tracking info for people to see that you received package.
Screenshot_20170612-153902.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kd7vea

Post by kd7vea »

Nice try, the tracking info you listed was for shipping the radio back to me after I had to call the cops to get my radio back. If anyone wants to check the details on that, they can call the board an PD and look at the time frame. If you remember our phone call(after 1 week if you not returning my calls because youconvieniently lost your phone and then found it when the cops showed up at your house) you had lost the tracking info, and then said it got delivered to the wrong house. Pick 1 story and stick with it.