HOW DO YOU SHIP

Discussion of various shipping and packing methods, tips and tricks.
Happy_Hamer

HOW DO YOU SHIP

Post by Happy_Hamer »

I have found that the USPS is actually doing great with there priority mail. I sell on ebay and use the USPS and now recently have stopped using PAYPAL because of the HIGH SELLER FEES and just take USPS money orders.

I found that if you go online to the post office and sign up they ship priority shipping boxes of all sizes, tubes, envelopes, shipping labels, tracking tags, insurance tags and even shipping tape to your house all for FREE!!!!!!! you just have to use priority mail to ship which is delivered in about 4 days at most in USA. ITS A GREAT SERVICE.

YOU ASK HOW THEIR CLAIM SERVICE IS HANDLED? I shipped a Astron RS70M from Chicago to Atlanta and it got damaged, the local post office in atlanta checked it and seen the damage. I got the letter requesting me to send a copy of the insurance tag which I did and 3 weeks later they sent me a check and I payed my buyer and he was happy and I was happy it worked out.

I BOUGHT A KENWOOD SW-2000 METER OFF OF EBAY AND THE GUY WAS IN CALIFORNIA, I ASKED HIM TO SHIP IT PRIORITY MAIL. WE ARE SITTING DOWN WITH THE FAMILY ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND WE GET A KNOCK ON THE DOOR,,,,ITS THE POSTAL LADY DELIVERING MY PRIORITY PACKAGE,,,I WAS AMAZED,,,,,,,,SHE SAID THAT IS PART OF PRIORITY MAIL :D
K8ERV

PayPal

Post by K8ERV »

I use PayPal many times a week and have never been charged a fee. Looks like Happy has a business account, which I don't think is necessary. Tom K8ERV
________
Oxycontin Rehab Forum