k4dav

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
inline6ford

k4dav

Post by inline6ford »

has anyone delt with k4dav?
tommie
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

He purchased an item from me, send funds promptly and communicated promptly.
73 -

W1JCW
John
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

i see well i got his stuff shipped and even called him this mornin and told him where the money order is in the box and now in the last hour he emails me asking me again if i shipped it after i had called him this morning and told him, i only like to say it one time and i am old fashioned that way once said is enough but seems these days people don't pay attention or something :?
tommie
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

Tommie
Do a search and you will find more positive feedback for me here.
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

Yep, I'm REAL SLOW and have to be told several times before it sticks.
inline6ford wrote:i see well i got his stuff shipped and even called him this mornin and told him where the money order is in the box and now in the last hour he emails me asking me again if i shipped it after i had called him this morning and told him, i only like to say it one time and i am old fashioned that way once said is enough but seems these days people don't pay attention or something :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

Tommie
If you are a single woman and divorced Jerry KD5UDE why did a man call me?

BUSTED!!!!!
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

hmm are you my daddy? my daddy has been dead for many years and last time i looked i had the right to have a man over or even a boyfriend!!!! so no not busted!!! go figure!!!
tommie
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

You don't really believe you can pull this scam off pretending to be someone else do ya Jerry?
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

like i said i am tommie and if you are too stupid to see then you have a problem go check me out and see if i am divorced you will find out i am and as far as jerry he's gone and i would appreciate it if these accusations stop now or if i have too i will contact my lawyer and let him deal with this crap!!
tommie
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

inline6ford wrote:like i said i am tommie and if you are too stupid to see then you have a problem go check me out and see if i am divorced you will find out i am and as far as jerry he's gone and i would appreciate it if these accusations stop now or if i have too i will contact my lawyer and let him deal with this crap!!
LOL, Oh how I wish you would. Have him give me a call. You have all my contact info Jerry. :lol:
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

come to southern oklahoma too meet me and see for yourself
tommie
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

OK Tommie??lol Then tell me who I talked to on the phone? what was HIS call sign?
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

he"s not a ham no call sign!! but is interested in gettin his call
tommie
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

B.S. Jerry.....Listen I don't have time to go back and forth on this. Everyone listen up! This is the same household, Jerry is hiding and still trying to run a scam. I know I have been taken already so do yourself a favor and run from any ad that is associated with KD5UDE or KE5JHW. This will save you cash and or equipment. I am paying dearly for my education with these two and I'm not the only one.
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

look [foul language deleted by QTH] you are tryin my patience and i havent screwed you and how can you sit there and say that i have i am going to see about legal means against you! you are a liar and dam sure no angel! people listen up this guy is a trouble maker and is running people off here as he wants full control on here beware of him and let me tell you something david hunter you be ready if i can i am going to see what i can do legaly and if i can sue you for slander and whatever else i can! you are causing harm to me when i have do nothing wrong!
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

looky there i called your phone to prove who i am and no anwser you lyin son of a bitch you are no good
tommie
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

Lol, stop it....please.....your killing me with you lack of intelligence...lol
Bring it on Jerry. It would be my pleasure. :lol:
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

john walker out of rockwall tx hmm well i just may need to come and serve you some papers as well as david hunter and this will put an end to the bullshit!!
tommie
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

well i tried calling you twice now david and i see your not anwsering my calls so this shows me your scared of a woman lol
tommie
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

inline6ford wrote:john walker out of rockwall tx hmm well i just may need to come and serve you some papers as well as david hunter and this will put an end to the bullshit!!
Lol,lol Hope you do it in person Jerry. I would love to meet a professional clown.
Anytime, my friend. Kisses :oops:
K4DAV

Post by K4DAV »

inline6ford wrote:john walker out of rockwall tx hmm well i just may need to come and serve you some papers as well as david hunter and this will put an end to the bullshit!!
Lol,lol Hope you do it in person Jerry. I would love to meet a professional clown.
Anytime, my friend. Kisses :oops:
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

well you may be suprised when i show up lol you must be an idiot thinking your talking to a man when i am a woman lol (edited foul language out)lol:
tommie
inline6ford

Post by inline6ford »

to whom this may concern k4dav and w1jcw are causing me trouble claiming i am a man when in fact i am a woman and are saying things that aren't true i am offended and have been threatned by david k4dav so just to let everyone know i have done nothing wrong and are bein falsely accused! as a woman i am afriad for my life and its sad that what should be fellow hams are now causing me harm emotionaly and have threatned to come to my home they are wrong in what they are doing and i am concerned for my safety and my life!
tommie