KJ4RTG About Posting That Were Made

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K4KNX1

KJ4RTG About Posting That Were Made

Post by K4KNX1 »

Hello Everyone. I am Terry K---X (Now KJ4RTG). I am writing this in order to get everything straight about what going on as far as what happened to me concerning what has
been posted. First off i would like to thank the ones involved for being understanding about what has happened to me. No need to give their calls
They Know who I'm talking about. I explained about my brother . He was to handle some logistics of some of this. And needless to say i have
paid for that dearly in both equipment and money. I would also like to say> Handle your affair's your self and leave nothing to chance. I will not ramble on. Cause their is no need. Thanks Terry K---X (Now KJ4RTG) You can post here !!!!
N2RNL

Re: K---X (Now KJ4RTG) About Posting That Were Made

Post by N2RNL »

Terry , i emailed you several times and no replies please refund my money for the ts-2000 that i never got instead i was also a victim of the famous cat litter scam!!!!