SCAMMER Claiming to be NO6I

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N7KR

SCAMMER Claiming to be NO6I

Post by N7KR »

Another scammer responding to my ad for an Palstar LA-1k claimed to be NO6I.
Bogus email address: Guido Sansoni <radiome.no6i@gmail.com>
He sent me a picture of an LA-1K with his call sign written on a piece of paper & photoshopped into original pic.
He also refused to do a video call to me with his cell phone showing the LA-1K he was supposedly selling.
Also his price was VERY low at

As in previous case, NO6I does not show an email address on QRZ Ham Call Profile.
**** EVERYONE needs to have their email address on their QRZ Call Sign Profile ****

Ref Fraudulent email to me:
Guido Sansoni radiome.no6i@gmail.com
I ordered all the items in May and June of last year. I have used the amp very little and I am a non-smoker.
The LA-1k is an awesome amp.
The LA-1K is capable of 1200 plus watts. I usually run about 30-40 watts drive and get 1K out of it on all legal bands.
Price plus shipping $1550
Call NO6I
ctgoldwing

Re: SCAMMER Claiming to be NO6I

Post by ctgoldwing »

Scammer claiming to be NO6I just tried to scam me on my wtb rotor post.

Reply screams scam / robot.
W1SIM

Re: SCAMMER Claiming to be NO6I

Post by W1SIM »

Just received an email from radiome.n06i@gmail.com, suspected a scammer and saw these posts suspecting the same. Scammer didn't use the QTH contact form.