Larry W. Goolsby AA4JI - Bad Buyer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kd0zv

Larry W. Goolsby AA4JI - Bad Buyer

Post by kd0zv »

Wanted to inform the community about Larry W. Goolsby AA4JI and a recent bad transaction.

I listed a TR7 with many options and the PS for sale here on QTH. I got a response from Larry Goolsby AA4JI saying he wanted to buy it. He asked that I send it COD.

I chose to just send it to him and I told him to send me a check when he got it. Yea I know this seems stupid and I knew some day I would get bit. But the fact is I have done many transactions with honest hams and never had an issue. So that little bit of satisfaction from all those transactions make it worth it.

So I met up with Crook #1 Larry Goolsby. He said he sent a postal money order and it got lost. He said he sent another but avoids my calls. I did catch him by mistake on the phone and he promised to get it taken care of. Nothing has happened.

So be advised. Get your Money from Larry up front because he is a dishonest ham.

Rich
kd0zv

Here is all his info.

Larry W. Goolsby/AA4JI
(931) 433-2171
95 McDougal Rd. Lot #2
Fayetteville, TN, 37334