OK KEEP YOUR PAGE OR INFO IN LINE BEFORE SALE!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KB3MTU

OK KEEP YOUR PAGE OR INFO IN LINE BEFORE SALE!

Post by KB3MTU »

OK KEEP YOUR PAGE (going if you please) OR INFO IN LINE BEFORE SALE! I had tried. Then you had a delay, later the wrong web page. It was the place I sent it and it went through and I waited (a long time for replies). Don't bust my stones! I have driven 40 of the 48. You’d be in my back yard Sir. The man up above has seen the things we have done here on earth. PEACE
Last edited by KB3MTU on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K5XK

Get Your Facts Straight, Brian Plante / KB3MTU

Post by K5XK »

Brian, I was shocked to receive a Google Alert that you have slammed me over a book I was selling that you were not able to purchase due to problems on your end.

And now you've decided to complain publicly. Note the Caution at the beginning of this message board: "Feedback Forum. Share information regarding your recently completed deals. WARNING: Stick to the facts!

The facts are: 1.) You sent payment to the wrong e-mail address, without asking the proper routing for me to receive PayPal. 2.) To this date, I have not received your payment. 3.) I explained that you should take your supposed 'pending fund' issue up with PayPal, because I could not help you.

As far as I can determine, your lack of common protocol (asking specifically where to send funds, in advance), and lack of timeliness are a result of your own inefficiencies. If you're not capable of contacting PayPal, the only party that can assist you with proper accounting of your funds, there is nothing I can do to assist you further.

In my 47 years of ham radio experience, yours is the first complaint I've ever received. Take self-responsibility, contact the property sources (PayPal) to find out where your funds are and get them back. If PP can find the funds in my account, obviously you're welcome to the refund.

Moreover, why not contact me directly, rather than flaming me unnecessarily and in the process practically having a stroke over a $13 book, anyway!

73, Ron / K5XK
Ron, K5XK
k5xk@arrl.net
QSL Mgr: 3B8FQ, 3B6FQ
& 5Z4/RW1AU