How Long ??

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WD4TC

How Long ??

Post by WD4TC »

Just checking my patients ? I bought 2 4-400 tubes from a member on this Forum and 1 item was suppose to be as New and the other in Great condition, and It arrived a week or so LATER and I open it to find out they were broken/junk and NOT as described and I notified him the SAME DAY I received the BROKEN Junk Should I wait for more than 60 days to get MY money back from the Seller ? or Would you think It would be right for the Seller to refund my money and LET HIM AND UPS (ULTIMATE PITIFUL SERVICE ) work out there Claim ?
.. . Tim....WD4TC.
May be this is a better way to put it ! ..
Last edited by WD4TC on Sun May 04, 2008 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KC0UKR

Post by KC0UKR »

My Thoughts?
1-Are you a Doctor or something?
2-Have you considered just posting Feedback instead of telling some cryptic story with no details at all that may help someone else.
3-Of course it sounds like you are being screwed but from the way you put it no one could possibly understand the details really.
4-Sorry you seem to be having a bad deal here,why not really tell us about it?
w8jn

details

Post by w8jn »

you are asking us to pass judgement on a hypothetical situation with no details and a story that is sketchy at best. repost your situation with specifics, names, dates and exact equipment damage (shipping damage? scam damage?) and you will receive the feedback you request.
73 w8jn
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

ED!!The so called person that call's himself Elwood Carson sound's like a disguised name to me. What kind of a person would want that name tagged on him(my turn to be sarcastic). Sort of remind's me of a few year's ago i advertised a radio for sale and got a strange reply in that the person spent a considerable amount of energy e mailing me in how ignorant i must be as my incorrect use of puncuation's and verb's versus adverb's and so forth. Gee i did not have the heart to write back and tell him how lousy of a student i was in english class and with all my bad improper use of the english lanquage i still sold my radio. In so many word's Mr. Carson or what ever your name is, there's one like you in every crowd a plain old Fashion JERK......
Larry Huff K0pd