W8JN Solid Guy and Nice Transaction

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ron12345

W8JN Solid Guy and Nice Transaction

Post by ron12345 »

Paul and I tried to swap some gear in mid-March but we had some problems with my shipper and my shipment to Paul was damaged. Paul handled the problem superbly and communication between us was excellent. In the end I purchased his equipment for a fair price and I am dealing with UPS (which also packed the equipment) and intend to collect on the expensive insurance coverage I purchased for this shipment. It was a pleasure to deal with Paul and I would be pleased to do business with him any time any place. Ron Cerra KM4VX
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

paul is good as gold to deal with traded with him several times 73s de w4pig :D :D :D
w8jn

hi danny

Post by w8jn »

danny... good to see you! it's been a while! do you remember the gu-74b's you sold me about 2 years ago? do you know the history on them? i have never used them and wonder if they were nos or used?
best 73 paul w8jn
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

paul i beleive they was nos good to hear frm you. de w4pig