Bad dealings with k3stp

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
junkdealer

Bad dealings with k3stp

Post by junkdealer »

Be sure you ask about shipping time before buying from this joker. I sent him $412 for two items and he was not going to ship it for 5 days because he didn't have enough money to pay the shipping charges! I asked him for a refund but he refused so I have a claim pending with pay-pal to recover my money. And this after he admitted that he already sold it to another ham but he still wont refund the payment. I guess when people are in need they will do whatever it takes to get by. Wonder what happened to the giood ole days when people actually worked for their money.