KJ4RTG TERRY COCKER "CROOK" GOT GOT LITTER TOO!!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N2RNL

KJ4RTG TERRY COCKER "CROOK" GOT GOT LITTER TOO!!!!

Post by N2RNL »

Ok i was was hoping i didnt have to do this.I sent K---X (Callsign is now KJ4RTG) $940 for a kenwood ts-2000 that i never got instead he or so he says
his brother(from what i read in other posts) sent me 2 bags of cat litter i have been emailing him nonstop still no reply its been
over a month i take it he doesnt want to make things right i know i'm not the only one that got scammed by this guy so lets try to do something about it
Terry hope you read this refund my money!!!
w9car

HEADSUP ON KJ4RTG AS OF 11-20-07

Post by w9car »

HIS CALL AS OF 11-20-07 IS N---M TECH CLASS (Callsign is now KJ4RTG). HE CAN RUN, BUT HE CAN'T HIDE. LOOKS LIKE A FELONY TO ME.