A true Gentleman and first class Ham!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k7vnw

A true Gentleman and first class Ham!

Post by k7vnw »

WD9DJP Don responded to my want for a power transformer for my NC-300. He not only responded to my ad but boxed and has shipped the transformer and refused payment or reimbersment for the UPS shipping! I am very impressed with Don's generosity! it's good to know there are still Hams like him in the world of amateur radio!
ad4c2008

Nice gift

Post by ad4c2008 »

WOW ! NIce,when I read stories like this I feel proud of been part of this great family of hams where generous gentlemen like him are,he deserves a big congratulations for been like that.BRAVO!!

AD4C