Glen Craft N5RQW

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
aa9je

Glen Craft N5RQW

Post by aa9je »

I just want to let all the fellow hams know that Glen Craft N5RQW is one of the good hams left to deal with. I recently sold Glen a kenwood ts-711a radio. Glen called me on the phone and asked a few questions about the radio and then sent the payment very quickly just as he said he would. Glen also replied to all emails I sent. Glen is a man of his word and a good honest guy to deal with.

73, de John AA9JE