KB9VBR Actual Customer Service

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KI4UYA

KB9VBR Actual Customer Service

Post by KI4UYA »

Purchased a 2M J Pole from KB9VBR several weeks ago. When it arrived, our wonderful Postal service decided that the antenna would work better with a 45 degree bend in it . After contacting Michael with my problem, I fully expected to have to go to the Post Office and put in a claim. Michael shipped out another antenna at no charge which I received in just a few days. It made it here with no problems this time. If anyone is looking to purchase a J Pole in the future, I highly recommend Michael. Excellent quality, quick service and as stated above, he takes care of his customers! :D