W8WAM Super Transaction, what more can I say, read on.....

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kc0weo

W8WAM Super Transaction, what more can I say, read on.....

Post by kc0weo »

This review may be a duplicate:

Just completed my first transaction on QTH. Sending $$$$ to a stranger is always a concern, but this seller is the kind of person we all want to deal with.
Rob, w8wam sold me a Kenwood TS-870, advertised as excellent, it was like new. Great communications via email and phone (his $$). Helpful, curtious and thoughtful, a pleasure to talk to (sound like a Boy Scout?) ya sure Ubetcha!
What arrived was beyond expectation, it arrived with "free stuff" any new ham could use, triple boxed and ahead of schedule. This ham is a sure bet.
Having only powered up the rig, it was obviously well cared for and I have no doubt it will work fine. This guy is the real thing and worthy bet. You get more than you pay for, I would not hesitate to buy from him again........

Rob
kc0weo
Minnesota[/b]