W4AJF - Adam = A+

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WR4N

W4AJF - Adam = A+

Post by WR4N »

I recently finished another transaction with Adam (W4AJF). Once again, everything went flawlessly. In my opinion, this guy gets an A+ in every area!
W4AJF

WR4N, David Kitchen, a good human being

Post by W4AJF »

David Kitchen WR4N is a kind and caring human being. I have bought from him a few times, his packing takes me about 1/2 hour to unwrap because he cares enough to go above and beyond the normal packing requirements. He is a trusting soul who cares that the equipment he has sold is what he said it would be. He goes out of his way to see that the buyer is happy. I can not say enough about him.

Thanks David, I would deal with you anytime!

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL